Google Chrome (64-bit) Windows 10 – The fast, free browser that`s built for the modern web. Download Google Chrome (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
- Chromebook Won't Download Apps
- Apps For Chromebook Os
- Chromebook Can't Download Apps
- Google Earth For Chromebook Download Apps
Google Chrome (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Meet Chrome OS. Chrome OS is the operating system that powers every Chromebook. How to Chromebook. Discover fun and helpful videos to make the most of your Chromebook.
Update: May, 15th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
How To Install Google Chrome (64-bit) on Windows 10
Chromebook Won't Download Apps
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below. If you are a MAC user, then jump to this site: Google Chrome for MAC
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Google Chrome (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Google Chrome (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Chrome (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Chrome (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Google Chrome (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Google Chrome (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Google Chrome (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Chrome (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Chrome (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Google Chrome (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Google Chrome (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Google Chrome (64-bit) FAQ
Apps For Chromebook Os
Q: Is Google Chrome (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: What is Google Chrome (64-bit) app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free Google Chrome (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Google Chrome (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Google Chrome (64-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Google Chrome (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Chrome (64-bit) for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Google Chrome (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Google Chrome (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.Term for this app:
To use Office on your Chromebook, install the Office mobile apps through the Google Play Store. If your Chromebook uses the Chrome Web Store instead, you can install Office Online to create, edit, and collaborate on your Office files in your browser.
Chromebook Can't Download Apps
To find out which Chromebooks support the Office mobile apps from the Google Play Store, see Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android App.
You can’t install the Windows or Mac desktop versions of Office 365 or Office 2016 on a Chromebook.
The Android version of OneDrive is not currently supported on a Chromebook.
How to install Office apps on a Chromebook:
Google Earth For Chromebook Download Apps
Open the Google Play Store and search for the apps you want to install.
Or you can click on any of these links to download a specific app: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, OneNote, Office Lens, or Skype for Business.
Once your app(s) are installed, click the Launcher on your Chromebook and click on the app to open it.
Sign in with your personal Microsoft Account or your account associated with your Office 365 subscription. See Install and set up Office on an Android for details on how to sign in to Office on Android.
Note: You can view files and do basic editing in the Office mobile apps if you're signed in with your Microsoft Account (it's free and you can use an existing email). If you have an Office 365 subscription, you can sign into the app with the account associated with your subscription to use more advanced editing features with Office 365.