Infernal Legion Support is a support gem for minion skills that causes the supported minions to rapidly burn themselves and nearby enemies. The fire damage over time to nearby enemies does not stack. The fire damage over time to nearby enemies does not stack. May 08, 2007 Infernal lets you play as an agent of Hell sent to Earth to gather souls. Stop Heaven's agents from stealing your prey by sniping, sneaking around, and driving in various hellish vehicles.
Included for all Pro users. Monstrous Miniatures - Infernal Foes by Mythic Portal Games. $4.99 Add to Cart. Add to Wishlist. Bring the sounds of infernal. Consider helping out in updating the wiki for 3.8.0 - see Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/3.8.0. Game data updates to the wiki have been started. A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Jul 14, 2019 Infernal 2007 download savegame files with 100% completed progress for PC and place data in save games location folder.
|Genre(s)||Third-person shooter, Action-adventure|
Infernal (formerly Diabolique: License to Sin) is a third personaction game for Microsoft Windows, produced by Polish developer Metropolis Software and published by Playlogic International in 2007.
Infernal is a modern-style third person shooter, with major first-person shooter influences. Players control protagonist, Ryan Lennox, a former angel turned dark by unfortunate circumstances who has access to a number of unique demonic powers, including pyrokinesis, teleportation, and the ability to feed on the souls of fallen enemies.
A console port,Infernal: Hell's Vengeance was released on June 30, 2009 for Xbox 360.
Infernal received mixed reviews from critics upon release. On Metacritic, the game holds a score of 61/100 based on 34 reviews, indicating 'mixed or average reviews.' On GameRankings, the game holds a score of 60.86% based on 35 reviews.
Most of the reviews state that the game lacked polish and called it last generation compared to current third person shooters of the time such as Gears of War and Resident Evil 4. On the other hand, some reviews said it had good graphics and called it 'mindless fun.'
- ^Team Xbox: Playlogic Brings Infernal: Hells Vengeance to Xbox 360
- ^ ab'Infernal for PC'. GameRankings. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^ ab'Infernal for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^Kuo, Li C. (25 May 2007). 'GameSpy: Infernal'. GameSpy. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^Green, Jeff (15 June 2007). 'Infernal Review for PC from 1UP.com'. 1UP.com. Archived from the original on 4 June 2011. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^Ocampo, Jason (18 May 2007). 'Infernal for PC Review'. GameSpot. Archived from the original on 23 May 2007. Retrieved 26 December 2007.
- ^'Infernal Review - PC'. GameZone. 30 May 2007. Archived from the original on 26 June 2007. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^Onyett, Charles (1 June 2007). 'IGN: Infernal Review'. IGN. Archived from the original on 5 June 2007. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^Meer, Alec (22 February 2007). 'Infernal'. Eurogamer. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^Orry, Tom (16 March 2007). 'Infernal Review'. VideoGamer.com. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- ^Bertz, Matt; Biessener, Adam. 'MORE LIKE DIABOLICAL'. Game Informer. Archived from the original on 15 September 2008. Retrieved 26 December 2017.