Lots of Startup Programs in Window PC slow down computer performance. In this post, we tell you how can you increase your computer speed from disabling these startup programs in Window 7 and Window 10.
Disable Startup Programs in Window 7 and 10
What is Startup Programs in Window?
Startup Programs Windows 7 Run Command
- Disabling Startup Programs in Windows 7, Vista, or XP. For some programs, it’s smart to have them start with Windows, such as anti-virus and firewall software. However, for most programs, starting them at boot-up just wastes resources and extends startup time. There is a tool installed with Windows, called MSConfig.
- May 11, 2018 Disabling Startup Programs in Windows 7, Vista, or XP. For some programs, it’s smart to have them start with Windows, such as anti-virus and firewall software. However, for most programs, starting them at boot-up just wastes resources and extends startup time.
Sep 27, 2016 How to Change startup programs Windows 7, 8 Windows 10 Windows applications such as Google Drive, iTunes and many others will load automatically when you start your computer. We show you how to change Windows 10 startup programs, and remove any that are slowing your system down. Disabling or Change Startup Programs Windows 7, Vista,. To change startup programs in Windows 7, you may need to access the startup folder, change MSConfig settings, access individual program settings, or delete programs through your computer's regedit program.
Startup programs run automatically when Windows boots up. They start every time whenever you start your window PC.
Now you know what is startup programs. Disabling these programs surely increase your computer speed and performance. If you want more tips for speed up your window PC read our article on this topic.
How to Disable Unknown Startup Programs in Windows 7 and 10
How to Disable Unknown Startup Programs in Windows 7
1 Press Window + R button and type msconfig in the box.
2. Now you see a dialog box appears in your screen with a list off all startup programs. Deselect the programs that you want to disable in the startup. Or you can disable all and click on apply button.
Disable Startup Programs in Window 10
- Like below screenshot Right Click on the taskbar and select Task Manager.
- In Task Manage choose Startup Tab and you see you all window startup programs.
- Select Programs and choose the disabled button for disabling startup programs in Window 10.
Disable Startup Programs in Window 7, 8 and 10 from third party software – CCleaner
Download CCleaner from its official websiteinstall in your system. CCleaner also increases your system performance from many tasks.
Like below screenshot go to Tools section and select Startup option. Now you see your all Startup window Programs with all details. Disable the programs that you don’t in the startup.
Disable Startup Programs in CCleaner
For Disabling Startup Programs in Android Mobile see below guide and like above this trick also increase your android mobile performance.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.
100 % privacy. I will never spam you!
Where Is Start Menu Located
If you use a Windows 7 program often, you can have it launch automatically every time you start your computer. Having Windows automatically start your favorite programs for you whenever you startup your computer saves you the time and trouble of starting each program yourself.
For example, if you check e-mail and then browse the Internet every day, you can have Windows start your e-mail program and your browser for you while you sip your morning coffee.
If you place too many programs in Startup, it might take a minute or two before you can get to work because you have to wait for programs to load. Don’t overfill your Startup folder: Use it just for the programs you need most often.
1Click Start→All Programs.
A list of all the programs on your computer appears.
2Right-click the Startup folder and click Open.
You may have to scroll down to see the Startup folder near the bottom of the menu. After you click Open, the contents of the Startup folder appear in an Explorer window.
3Right-click Start and choose Open Windows Explorer.
Another Explorer window opens.
4Locate the program you want to start when you start Windows, then drag into the Startup folder.
A shortcut icon to the program appears in the Startup folder. Repeat this process to add other programs to the Startup folder.
5Click the Close button in the upper-right corner of both Explorer windows to close them.
The programs you moved will now open every time you start Windows 7.
You can remove an application from Startup folder by right-clicking the application in the Startup folder in Windows Explorer and choosing Delete.