This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for Game Boy Advance. If you've discovered a cheat you'd like to add to the page, or have a correction, please click EDIT and add it.
Zelda: The Minish Cap CodeBreaker Codes (USA) This page contains CodeBreaker cheat codes for Zelda: The Minish Cap (USA). If you're playing on an emulator you can usually input codes very easily by accessing a tab off the top of the toolbar. For The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap on the Game Boy Advance, a GameFAQs message board topic titled 'Gameshark codes.' The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Cheats, Codes, Action Replay Codes, Passwords, Unlockables for Game Boy Advance. Best archive of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap cheats, cheats codes, hints, secrets, action replay codes, walkthroughs and guides. Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap cheats, codes, walkthroughs, guides, FAQs and more for Game Boy Advance.
You must get all 136 figurines.
Golden Tingle Statue
Finish all of the Kinfusions, then speak to Tingle.
Unlock Six More Figurines
Zelda Minish Cap Gameshark Codes Gba
When you go to Carlov's figurine shop, you will notice that there are about 130 figurines to collect. When you beat the game, six more figurines will be made available.
Unlock Light Arrows
To get the light arrows, fuse kinstones until you open up a portal to the wind tribes house near your house(try to open up the portal before going to mt.Crenel). Heal the old man in the bed by sucking up the ghost near him with your gust jar. On your way to the wind temple, go to him and he will give you light arrows.
Unlock Magic Boomerang
To get the magic boomerang, fuse kinstones with all the Tingle brothers-one east of your house, one up a cave in Lon-Lon ranch, one at Lake Hylia near stockwells home,and one at the royal valley crypt south exit.
Zelda Minish Cap Cheat Codes For Gba Emulator
These are the names of the guys who teach you the sword techniques and a list of the sword techniques they teach you.
Swiftblade: Spin attack, rock breaker, dash attack, and Down thrust
Grayblade: Roll attack
Waveblade: Peril beam
Grimblade: (You can find him in the SE corner of Hyrule Castle Garden by cutting the grass) sword beam Swiftblade the 1st: Great spin attack
If you dig to the left of the door to Link's house you will find 20 Rupees. Go into the house and then go outside to find the rupees over and over again.
After you reunite the Gorons by fusing kinstones with all the cave walls, go into the cave of Gorons. This is after you get the Four Sword and fuse kinstones with the Goron on the right. The Big Goron on top of Veil Falls will awaken. Go up and talk to him and defeat Vaati. After you defeat Vaati, go back to the big Goron and he'll ask you if he can eat your shield. If you let him and beat the game again, come back to him and he'll give you the Mirror Shield.
- to find something Where do find cheats for this game called zelda. An where do find the magic sword
- HeLlP i cant get past castor wilds but i alredy have the bow and peggusis boots i just cant get past that big block or the three stone figures
- i'm stuck in the game After u beat this giant slime thing and get the green piece and can use the things that give some sort of merical... What do u do?
- help how do you press the two stone things in the on your way to get the fire elemet
- fortress of winds / this game is my life to me so plese answer today or tomorrow plese!!! age 9 p.s. i got to this part in two day LOL how do you get past the fortress of winds 2nd floor moving the two statues right above the two spiked rolling things.LOL
- i beat the game and got all upgrades but cant remember how to get flippers and ring but anything else is fine
- This is Driving me NUTZ! 1. How do you get the flippers?2. How do you enter the Sanctuary after the king has been turned to stone?Please Help!!!!